We believe the power of cutting-edge technologies that can grow a successful business and build a better-connected world. Our company is in the fields of Networking Communication, Power Supplies, ensuring continuity of seamless, sustainable manufacturing productions.
Billion is known for its world-class R&D and high customization capabilities. From drawing product roadmaps, designing features and specifications, to developing customization following the expectations of our clients, our in-house R&D teams work closely with our customers to transform creativity into unrivaled technology innovation for both hardware and software.
Two R&D laboratories are based in Taipei and Hsin-chu in Taiwan, and Billion's closed partners are located in Dongguan in China. Our employees work together to meet the quality and the performance of OEM/ODM contracted to manufacture for Billion's OEM/ODM partners from across the globe.
- Emphasis on the excellence of R&D (Research and Development) and the perfection of QC (Quality Control)
- High-volume manufacturing capacity for contract manufacturing, and OEM and ODM business
- Transnational strategic alliances and global partnerships.
- Highly motivated and empowered employees.
- Customized and cost-effective solutions with an appealing price-to-performance ratio.
Taiwan and China
Four Critical Checkpoints for Quality Control
- Incoming Quality Control (I.Q.C.)
- In-Process Quality Control (I.P.Q.C.)
- Final Quality Control (F.Q.C.)
- Outgoing Quality Control (O.Q.C.)
- Quality Management System
- ISO/TS 16949:2009
- ISO 9001:2008
- TL 9000 (China)
- Environmental Management System
- ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Heath and Safety Management System )
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Quality Assessment System for Electronic Components
- IECQ QC080000: 2012
The quality objective of Billion Electric is to achieve Eco quality and strong competitiveness to ensure customer satisfaction.
Billion Electric is committed to environmental sustainability.
- Prevention of pollution by limiting waste, promoting recycling, and initiating energy saving activities.
- Satisfaction of customer and relevant legal, environmental regulations and others that relate to environmental aspects of activities, products, and services.
- Continual improvement in reduction of the environmental impact of our products and activities by reviewing and setting sound environmental objectives and targets.