Online UI Demonstration - experience how it is like when using a real router!
Key Features & Benefits
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/dual stack)
- Triple-WAN approach –VDSL2, ADSL2+, 3G/ LTE or Ethernet for broadband connectivity
- 3G/4GLTE embedded with dual-SIM card slots and CAT 6 (DL up to 300Mbps and UL up to 50Mbps, Carrier Aggregation) is supported.
- 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps switch
- Ethernet port #5can be configured as a WAN interface for broadband connectivity
- Auto failover feature to ensure an always-on connection
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels supported
- Secure powerful DES/3DES/AES
- Wireless speed of up 300 Mbps
- 802.11n Access Point Wi-Fi Protected Setup WPS), WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy WEP)
- Quality Service control traffic prioritization bandwidth management
- SOHO firewall security DoS prevention packet filtering
- Supports IPTV applications
3G/4G LTE Mobility and Always-On Connection
BiPAC8920NZ router allows you to insert 3G/4G LTE SIM card to its built-in SIM slots, enabling you to use a 3G/4G LTE Internet connection, which makes downstream rates of up to 300 Mbps possible. With the increasing popularity of the 3G/4GLTE standard, communication via the BiPAC8920NZ is becoming more convenient and widely available - allowing you to watch movies, download music on the road, or access e-mail no matter where you are. You can even share your Internet connection with others, no matter if you're in a meeting, or speeding across the country on a train. BiPAC8920NZ will then automatically reconnect to the ADSL connection when it's restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where constant connection is paramount.
Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC8920NZ supports embedded IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols, allowing users to establish encrypted private connections of up to 16 simultaneous tunnels over the Internet. You can access your corporate Intranet and transmit sensitive data between branch offices and remote sites anytime; even when you are out of office, thus enhancing productivity.
Smooth, Responsive Net Connection
The quality of Service (QoS) gives a user full control over outgoing data traffic. Priority can be assigned to ensure that signal transmissions like gaming packets, VoIP calls or IPTV/streaming content passes through the router at lightning speed, even when there is heavy Internet traffic. The rate of different types of outgoing data passing through the router is also controlled to ensure that users do not saturate bandwidth with their browsing activities.
Optimal Wireless Speeds and Coverage
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the wireless coverage of an 802.11b/g network device. It supports data rates of up to 300 Mbps.It is also backward compatible with 802.11b/g clients. The Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over Wireless LAN. The router also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If the network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows users to expand the wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.