Key Features & Benefits
- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, VDSL2/ADSL2+ fallback, Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) for broadband connectivity
- Gigabit WAN and LAN
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stack)
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput
- NBN (National Broadband Network) ready
- USB port for NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds
- Monitoring of individual LAN ports
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels
- SOHO firewall security
- Auto failover
- Supports IPTV application
- Ease of use with quick installation wizard (EZSO)
- Broadcom chipset for better stability
- Ideal for SOHO and office users
Pathway to the Future
IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), launched as the current IPv4 is getting filled up, gradually becomes the indispensible addressing system for the savvy cloud computing users. Equipped with IPV6, the BiPAC 8900X R3 eagerly provides users a better working environment to work with, a shortcut to upgrade and a more efficient solution to save budget. For the customers during this transition period, dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) feature enables the hosts a convenient way to reserve both address to smooth over this coexistent period.
3G/4G LTE Mobility and Always-On Connectivity
With the BiPAC 8900X R3 you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB modem to its built-in USB port, allowing you to watch movies, download music or access e-mail no matter where you may be. You can even share your Internet connection with others, when away on business, at a show, or wherever there is mobile signal but no fixed line access. The auto fail-over feature ensures maximum connectivity and minimum interruption by quickly and smoothly connecting to a 3G/4G LTE network in the event that your DSL/fibre/cable line fails. The BiPAC 8900X R3 will then automatically reconnect to the DSL/fibre/cable connection when it's restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where a constant and uninterrupted connection is critical.
The BiPAC 8900X R3 has four Gigabit LAN ports and one Giga Ethernet WAN port that can be configured as a WAN interface for broadband connectivity. This EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable, DSL, fibre modem. The BiPAC 8900X R3 again offers users convenience and optimal network performance with data rates reaching up to 1Gbps.
Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC 8900X R3 supports comprehensive and robust IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols for business users to establish private encrypted tunnels over the public Internet to secure data transmission between headquarters and branch offices. With a built-in DES/3DES VPN accelerator, the router enhances IPSec VPN performance significantly.